Family Reunions, Retreats & Conferences
In the off-season, Clydehurst opens its doors to groups for purposes of family reunions, retreats, or conferences.
The weather may be changing but the scenery is still picture perfect. If you’re looking for that great place to get away with a group without the distractions of the everyday hoopla, then this is the place for you.
The facilities at Clydehurst include a dining hall where meals are served and where most groups choose to hold their meetings. If weather still permits, you can make use of the chapel for your meetings. The lodge is a great place to relax or partake in games like pool, ping-pong, and air hockey. The cabins are rustic with wood stoves for heating. Some cabins are ideal for small groups or we can accommodate large groups in our 5-plex.
A day consists of one night & 3 meals
Under 30 people
$65 per person/per day (Adults)
30 to 50 people
$60 per person/per day (Adults)
More than 50 people
$55 per day/per person (Adults)
$35 for kids 12 and under
2 years and under free
For an additional $250, the swimming pool may be made available through the month of August.
Things to Know
- We rent facilities, which includes food, housing, and general staff. (The program, music, and activity materials are the responsibility of the group.)
- Clydehurst is an alcohol-free campus.
- A contract must be filled out and returned along with a 15% deposit.
- Cabins are without water from the end of September until the beginning of May.
- Our 5-plex provides winterized housing for up to 40 people.
- Bedding is not provided.
- Special diets are the responsibility of the individual(s).
- Fees for guests with camper trailers will be the regular price if cabins are available.
- No cell service, bring a phone card.
- Activities available include: Rifle Range, Archery, Swimming, Campfire, Hiking Fishing, Hayrides, Basketball, Horseshoes, Volleyball, Game Room and Frisbee Golf.
- Contact us for more information