online registration is OPen!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR FAMILY CAMP.
Instructions for family camp registrations:
- The first step in registering for family camp is to choose your preferred week of camp.
- Next, as the person filling out the registration form, choose an option for yourself. Either choose as an adult under or over 65 years old.
- You will make your choice by clicking "ADD"
- You will then be prompted to enter a quantity on the right sidebar. Enter a quantity of "1"
since you are registering for one family*.
- Finally, click "CONTINUE" to proceed in which you will create an online account,
enter the rest of your family information (if applicable) and then complete the registration form.
*You can register for another family at the same time by entering a quantity of "2" for two families.
Both registrations will be under your account. Please do not register for two families under one registration.
We want to make registering for camp at Clydehurst as convenient as possible by providing online registration. You will be able to create an online account to register which will enable you to pay your balance online as well. For family camp registrations, online registration dates are considered equal to mailed-in registration postmark dates. Please note that we go by the date of registration, not the time of registration.