Back From the Bridges is back, July 14, 2018! Registration for this year's race opens on April 2nd, 2018.
"Back from the Bridges"
We want every child to experience a week of youth camp at Clydehurst, so we never turn anyone away because of their inability to afford camp.
Join us to run or walk to raise scholarship money for kids who cannot afford to come to youth camp!
Back From the Bridges is one of the most beautiful and unique running events in Montana. Enjoy the incredible scenery of the Boulder Valley as you follow a gravel road course that lies adjacent to the Boulder River. Check out the course prior to the race as we bus you from CCR to the starting lines, two historic points along the river – Natural Bridge (12.2k) and 2-mile Bridge (3.7k). Refreshments and entertainment will be provided by the Clydehurst staff throughout the course, and at the end of the race you will receive your very own race medal, t-shirt and goody bag. Timing chips let your family and friends get instant race results online. Stay after the race for a free lunch and the chance to win great prizes and giveaways!!
Kids Mile Adventure Run
We need your help! Otto the Boose, our resident beaver-moose hybrid has lost his way and we need to find him fast. He can't be out of the water or his lips get really chappled! You will have a navigate a pool noodle car wash, blow-up obstacles and slides, a pirate water balloon battle, and many other exciting adventures along the 1-mile course. You'll even need to smash a camp cook in the face with a pie! If you can finish this adventure, you'll receive a special medal to thank you for your bravery. There will be camp counselors cheering you on along the course and your parents are welcome to run along with you...if they can keep up!
Saturday, July 23, 2016
- Check-in and packet pick-up starts at 8am
- Buses leave for the Bridges at 9am
Anyone can participate! Runners, walkers, the young and the old! Bystanders can come and watch their friends and family out on the course or cross the finish line!
Clydehurst Christian Ranch
3319 Boulder Road
McLeod, MT 59052
There will be three events:
- The Natural Bridge run (12.2k)
- The Two Mile Bridge run (3.7k)
- The Kids Mile Adventure Run for kids (12 years old and younger)
- The Natural Bridge run: Bus leaves Clydehurst at 9am, the run begins at 9:30am
- The Two Mile Bridge run: Bus leaves Clydehurst at 9:45am, the run begins at 10:15am
- The adventure run for kids begins (starts at Clydehurst) at 12:OO noon
- The bridge runs - $30 per person (includes shirt, medal, and lunch)
- The kids adventure run - $10 per person (includes medal and lunch)
- Non-participants - $5 ( for lunch)
- Lunch will be served at 12:30pm
- T-shirts: Each pre-registered participant will receive a custom designed commemorative T-shirt. Shirts are not guaranteed for registrations after July 3rd.
- Timing: Electronic timing and scoring will be provided by Competitive Timing.
- Awards: Everyone will receive a medal upon completion of their race. 1st place prizes will also be awarded for men and women in each age division.
- Lunch: Will be provided for all participants and bystanders ($5).
- Downloadable Registration Form:
- If more convenient, you can register by mail/email/fax by downloading a PDF registration form. Return by sending your completed form to email@example.com or to the address/fax number on our contact page.
- If entering as a family/group: one form per participant, but include one check per group/family. Please send all forms together in one envelope.