Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the bus leave on Sunday for youth camp at Clydehurst?
The Billings bus leaves Sunday at 2:15 pm from the Scheels parking lot (Wednesday at 2:15 pm for 3rd and 4th Camp). The Bozeman bus leaves Sunday at 2:30 pm from the Famous Dave's parking lot (former K-Mart, Wednesday at 2:30 pm for 3rd and 4th Camp).
- When does the bus leave and return on Saturday morning?
The buses leave Clydehurst at 9am and return to the Famous Dave's (old K-Mart) parking lot at 11:15 – 11:45 am in Bozeman and to the Scheels parking lot at 11:30 am – noon in Billings.
- What time do I pick up my child at Clydehurst Saturday morning if he/she is not riding the bus?
You need to pick your child up at camp no later than 8:45 am.
- Can I mail letters or packages to my child while at camp?
Yes, you are more than welcome to send letters and care packages. Mail is only delivered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so plan accordingly. Please mail letters/packages to:
Clydehurst Christian Ranch
3319 Boulder Road
McLeod, MT 59052
- How do I get lost items returned from camp?
If we can find your child’s lost item, we will return the item at a charge of $7.50 for shipping and handling.
- When does registration start on Sunday (Wednesday for 3rd and 4th Camp)?
Registration for both Youth and Family Camp is from 3 to 5 pm. Please contact us if you know that you will be arriving late.
- Do I have to pay a deposit for youth camp?
Yes, the deposit for Youth Camp is $50 and is required with the submitted registration form.
- Do I have to pay a deposit for Family Camp?
Yes, the deposit for Family Camp is $250 and is required with the submitted registration form.
- Can I send medication to camp along with my child?
Yes, your child can bring his/her medication. Be sure to follow the instructions on the Health and Liability release form.
- Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes. We also accept cash, checks or money orders. (U.S. funds only)
- Can I register online?
- What do I need to bring for camp?
Please see the list “Things to Bring” within the Youth and Family Camp pages.
- Can I register for youth camp after June 1st?
Yes! Most likely there will be youth camp openings after June 1st, but register as soon as possible to avoid missing out on camp. Call ahead to check for openings.
- How much do horse rides cost?
Horse rides cost $25/hr., (shorter rides available).
- How much spending money should I send with my child?
$40-80 should be adequate for snacks, a shirt and a horse ride.